So I have to thank Liz for naming me for this:
It seems everyone has to share 7 things about themselves, that you lovely readers do not know.
1. I love cats. Yep. I’m a total cat person. My cat lives at home with my parents, and I miss her tons. I miss having pets in general. I can’t wait to move into a place where I can have a cat and a dog.
2. I have curly red hair. And it’s all natural. 😉
3. My birthday is in the fall. It’s coming up actually. Due to the date of my birthday I’m usually a scorpio but every once in a while a libra. My birthday is literally the day that changes.
4. I’ve been reading blogs for almost 3 years lurking around. I finally decided I needed to participate in the blogging world.
5. I’m questionning my career path again. I’ve only ever wanted to be three different things: an artist (till I was 12) then an author (of fiction) and then a dietitian. But last year I didn’t get into dietetics. I plan to apply again… but the girls who I’ve seen who were accepted are just… I feel like I don’t fit with their cookie-cutter-mold.
6. I have to do some sort of exercise every day. I’m serious I often exercise for an hour 7 times a week. It used to be guilt motivated, but mostly it’s just becaue I love moving, and when I don’t, I don’t feel right. It’s also me time, I find it’s destressing, relaxing, and just gives me a good feeling. 🙂
7. I used to be “fat” or think I was. (Sort of leads from the above). I lost 25ish pounds since January ’07. And kept it off, sans weighing, or starving, as I used to try to do. This might be why the idea of www.operationbeautiful.com is dear to my heart, I want girls everywhere to stop “feeling fat”.
Sorry about the last ones getting so personal, but that’s the way it goes. I couldn’t think about what else to say. Maybe I should write a more thorough about me page. 😀
Who will I pass this award on to?
I think most of the other blogs I follow have received this, but anyway, there you go!